Vendor Form Deadline is August 8, 2014
WHAT & WHO IS A "Trail of Treasures" VENDOR?
A Vendor is anyone who has something to sell . . . garage sale/flea market items, food, merchandise, services, etc. Anyone can be a vendor and all are welcome.
HOW TO BE A VENDOR:
Deadline for listing your sale in the Trail of Treasures Shopper Guide is August 8, 2014!
- Contact your Town/County Coordinator and let them know you are planning a sale.
- Choose a location for your sale - consider setting up your sale at the town's central location. There may be a cost share for rent and utilities
- Complete the Vendor Registration Form, attach the proper fee, and mail it to the "Trail of Treasures" address provided on the form.
WHAT DO I GET FOR MY REGISTRATION FEE?
- You pay the registration fee and we do your advertising for you via internet, flyers, email blasts, social media, press releases
- Your sale listed in the Official Trail of Treasures Shoppers Guide
- TWO pre-printed, bright colored Trail of Treasures VENDOR SIGN to display at your sale or business - delivered to your community coordinator.
- A chance to showcase your communities to visitors who bring tourism dollars to the region